New App Updates Coming Soon
Here at Ashbourne Membership Management, we’re experts in helping gyms & clubs to prosper and run more efficiently, effectively and profitably.
Our fully-customisable YourApp+ comes with a huge amount of benefits for your members and provides a platform on which they can book classes, track workouts & even check-in amongst many other things. It also provides you as a club with a truly effective channel to frequently communicate with your members, build better relationships with them and maximise retention.
And it’s just about to get a whole lot better…
Next month, some brand new, cutting-edge features will be available to add to our industry-leading app. You can find out more about what exclusive features will soon be available below…
1. Nutrition Plans – the updated version of our app will allow you to upload nutrition plans for your PT clients individually or upload generic ones for all your club’s members.
2. Built-In Guest Passes – this exclusive feature will allow your members to earn guest passes and easily access them within the app.
3. Built-In Gym Challenges – engage your members more by promoting gym challenges and having leader boards within your clubs APP. Our new APP also allows members to share their achievements through social media – a great way to create more brand awareness.
4. QR Entry System – our updated system means that members’ QR codes cannot be shared with friends. If a QR code is screen-shotted, it automatically blurs the image meaning it cannot be re-used.
5. Gym Radio Integration – Gym Radio that can be embedded into YourApp+ allowing you to create playlists for your members. It can also be upgraded so your members can create personalised playlists.
6. Class Feedback/Rating System – understand what classes your members are enjoying the most, and get insightful feedback about your club as a whole.
7. Gym Programme Cards Update – split programme cards into muscle groups, for example ‘chest exercises’.
8. Event Calendar – add events in the gym such as open days or competition days. Sync the calendar to Google Calendars.
If you’d like to know more about the range of new features which will be available through our App, simply get in touch with us today and we’ll be ready and waiting to help answer any questions you might have.