In this free webinar, we’ll show you a simple and low cost Facebook ads campaign that you can use to start advertising your club in your local area, and get members signing up to your gym, for as little as £1 a day.
Using up to date Facebook techniques, we’ll explain every step of setting up this £1 Facebook ads strategy, so you can follow along even if you’ve never used Facebooks ads before.
In this webinar, you’ll get:
- A complete walkthrough of how to you can set up your own £1 a day Facebook ads strategy
- An explanation of how the Facebook algorithm works
- Free resources you can use to start making great looking videos and images for your Facebook ads
- A free step-by-step written guide for the entire £1 Facebook ad which you can download below
Watch The Full Webinar Here: Run A Successful Facebook Ad Strategy For Just £1 A Day
Get Your Complete List of Free Resources
You can find all the free resources mentioned in the webinar to download below and start selling club memberships through Facebook right away.
We’ve got a step-by-step guide for how you can set up a £1 a day Facebook ad strategy to get your health club and gym growing.
This strategy allows you to target your entire local area and start selling more gym memberships for as little as £1 a day.
- Download the webinar slides here.
- Download our step-by-step guide to setting up this ad strategy yourself.
- Join the Gym Owner’s Forum here.
- Download your copy of Grant’s free e-book “100 Ways To Attract More Members To Your Club” here.
Get In Touch With Grant At Ashbourne
Ashbourne is focused on making it easier for health clubs to grow their business and keep delivering their members a better service.
Ashbourne can manage every single aspect of your fitness business, handling everything from your payments to your website, entry and booking systems.
This gives you more time and freedom to focus on your members, revitalise your marketing and have time to actually manage your club properly.
And of course, Ashbourne are here every step of the way with free resources and advice to help your club be the best it can be.
If you want to discuss the future of your club, then don’t hesitate to set up a chat with our sales manager Grant Harrison and he can introduce you to our club management solutions.